Links and Reading for November 1st
November 1, 2008 11:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 1st :
- Four investing rules for an unforgiving market – The most idiotic ideas are again making headlines. When will they learn…?
- Yahoo: Set for an Up $7, Down $2 Trade – Interesting thought… Possible?
- Withdrawn I.P.O.s Hit a High in October – A total of 30 I.P.O.’s, valued at $13.1 billion, were pulled worldwide in October
- A.I.G. Borrows Another 20.9 Billion From the Fed – A.I.G. already has access to two government credit lines totaling $122.8 billion in order to avoid collapse, and the company’s borrowing from the commercial paper program enabled it to reduce its debt under those lines.
- Gifts for everyone! – The Fed set up “liquidity swap facilities with the central banks of these four large systemically important economies'' effective until April 30,