Links and Reading for October 22nd
October 22, 2008 8:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for October 22nd :
- Company pensions expected to take big hit – The deficit will have to be dealt with through large, unplanned cash infusions, which will be difficult given tight liquidity in the market.
- Fed Offers More Help to Money Funds – WSJ.com – Mutual fund companies are in trouble
- IMF: All Major European Economies to Enter Recession – Looking forward to it… NOT
- National City Q3 Loss Widens; Plans To Axe 4,000 Jobs – Shoes dropping?
- Volatility Requires New Strategies – Interesating… goes right along with concern regarding mutual funds…