Links and Reading for October 18th
October 18, 2008 6:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for October 18th :
- Warren Buffett calling a bottom? – Brian does a good job comparing a current chart to one from 1929. Also, a must bookmark for the best technical analysis videos on the web…
- Why Now Is the Time to Help Your Heirs – Good article on estate planning that may have to be acted on quickly
- Now this is downright depressing – More adult children support aging parents. Some find themselves cutting into their own savings and retirement funds
- Bush Summit – Better late than?? – President George W. Bush will host a summit on the global financial crisis, an administration official said, adding that a formal announcement will be made later today.
- Out of the ashes – Nine out of 10 S&P 500 industries rose for the week.