Links and Reading for October 17th
October 17, 2008 9:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for October 17th :
- Housing starts plunge – NEWS?
- Basics – How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Tolerate Vista – Vista took a public flogging. Is it really that bad?
- State of the Art – A Look at Google’s First Phone – If it is good, Apple will be concerned… If average, Apple will fly….
- Study Warns of Hearing Loss From Music Players – What , what??? What?
- Economic Fears Reignite Market Slump – WSJ.com – He is like a walking market cooler. Someone stop him fro speaking….please ( he must have some complex already)