Links and Reading for October 4th
October 4, 2008 7:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for October 4th :
- Will bailout work? – Now, the world holds its breath, seeing if it will work.
- Why the bogus Steve Jobs heart attack report – CNN is in trouble….
- Strategy Lab summary – MSN Money – The latest and the greatest from MSN Strat Lab portfolios
- Tom Davis Gives Up – Finally someone with some sense!
- Preferred Stocks – Time to Buy? – Good atricle ( that of course mentions Buffet) on preferred stocks. Subscription may be required
- Retailers Doomed – This is a bad men of things to come