Links and Reading for September 26th
September 27, 2008 4:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for September 26th :
- SEC ends oversight program for Wall Street banks – Nice, just in time! Oh wait, there are not many investment banks left to be regulated..
- JPMorgan sells $10 billion shares, faces Q3 loss – Am I reading this right? Too much lies and too much suckering of all of us…
- Microsoft reaffirms that it's steering clear of handset manufacturing – No kidding. But smart
- Three Weeks of Financial Turmoil – Good interactive with vids etc. Check this out…
- KB Home's Loss Widens – Not good….slowing slowing slowing
- Wachovia is next… – Wachovia Corp. has entered into preliminary talks with a handful of possible buyers — the latest in a parade of banks to look for safety in the arms of a suitor amid concerns that the weak economy is pushing them deeper into peril.