Links and Reading for September 25th
September 25, 2008 6:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for September 25th :
- Scientists discover why we overbid for old junk on eBay – Off of the finance discussions for a moment, This is important
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Sells Out – Another package right after the $700,000,000,000? Come on….
- No-Short List Keeps Getting Longer – CVS and IBM on short list. This is ridiculous
- Palin Probe Takes New Track – Thinsg aint looking so hot for Pailin.
- Countrywide Made Home Loans to Gorelick, Mudd – WSJ.com – Surely this will get lost in the shuffle
- Ge Profits down, who cares! – The Bailout is all that they want.. Bail us out and we will move up stocks say traders!!!
- GE slashes earnings, to halt buyback to keep Triple-A rating – Now we know why GE is on the "protect me do not short me" list