Links for September 21st through September 23rd
September 23, 2008 2:00 am
These are my links and a few of my recent reads for September 21st through September 23rd:
- Regional Banks are "LUNCH" – Seems that Goldman and other banks will be looking to snack on the smaller regional banks. That was fast!
- Crude up $10 – No kidding… The dollar is toast…
- Microsoft Boosts Stock Buybacka – Perfect timing and well executed.. Nice dividend increase too!
- Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley to become bank holding companies – Speechless
- Goldman, Morgan to Become Full-Fledged Banks – The sham of the century!