Links for September 21st
September 21, 2008 10:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for September 21st :
- Lies From Paulson Keep Stacking Up – Here is a great list if links that you should take a look at
- Foreign Banks Hope Bailout Will Be Global – Are they kidding? What is going on?
- Dollar Falls….. – No kidding… When is US debt to be considered junk too?
- Fed Could Suffer if New Role Clashes With Policy-Setting – Republican presidential candidate John McCain on Friday said the Fed "needs to get out of the business of bailouts" and "return to protecting the purchasing power of the dollar."
- iPhone 3G Owners Are Using Less Internet Than AT&T Expected: Blame Crappy Service (AAPL, T) – (Horowitz)
- Hey, Apple and Steve Jobs, Really, What's With The Deceptive Advertising? – (Horowitz) Is 3G really 3G?