Andrew on AOL Finance: A BlogFest
April 17, 2008 1:03 pm
I wrote a ton of research and analysis this week. All trying to find a good story to begin the process of movingthe huge cash position we have created for client accounts to something worthwhile. No need for me to tell you about the markets or the economic environment. If you have been conscience, you are well aware as to the reasons I have been hoarding cash… Take a look at these:
- Google earnings preview: Is there a chink in the armor?
- Intel Corp is all that AND a bag of nano-chips!
- Hotels getting desperate
- Ford Focus success shows change is happening at Ford, but it’s still too little and too late
- Frankenstein Finance: Trying to breathe life into WaMu and Wachovia
- Growing credit debt may not be good for credit card company Capital One
Stocks mentioned: Google (GOOG) Intel (INTC) Marriott (MAR) Apple (AAPL) Microsoft (MSFT) Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Ford (F) Capital One Financial (COF)